Bimini Road Restaurant
Reservations are not required at Bimini Road. While enjoying the laid back shopping experience of the Marina Village, stop for a refreshing cold beverage, a quick lunch, or a flavorful Caribbean dinner while enjoying the evening’s live music.
The colorful interior features an open kitchen, or you can sit outside and watch the boats in the marina. Be sure to check out the conch station where the chef prepares fresh conch while you watch.
Or sit outside and watch the people going by and the luxurious yachts lined up in the marina.
Return to Paradise Island Restaurants
Return from Bimini Road restaurant to Practical Paradise Island homepage
- Key Lime Caesar Salad
- Alice Town Shrimp Roll – on Italian flatbread
- Cuban Sandwich Classic
- Marina Village Fish Tacos
- Junkanoo Chicken Salad
- Char Grilled Beef Ribeye
- Chipotle Shrimp Jammers (6)
- Ting’um Platter Tortilla Chips – ½ lobster tail (3 oz.), 2 jumbo shrimps, 2 crab wraps, conch salad (3 oz.)
- Da Conch Ting – freshly made conch salad with hot peppers
$11 per person
- Rum Cay Boiled Fish Soup – catch of the day in a citrus broth, served with johnnycake
small $13, large $22
- Tropical Sorbet Sampler
- Oreo Cookie Bash Pie
- Dulce de Leche Cheesecake – with fresh island fruit compote