Atlantis in the Bahamas
Staying at Atlantis in the Bahamas doesn't have to cost an arm and a leg. If you know where you can buy a few staples, such as Paradise Shopping Village, you can easily avoid resort overpricing on trifles.
You'll find a diner, convenience store, and several other useful shops right across the street from the Marina Village . Take advantage of their location to make your trip both memorable and reasonably priced.
Complementary activities include:
- The Atlantis Theatre: they usually show family friendly films in the early evening and R-rated titles at night
- Seakeepers Sanctuary: marine life feedings take place throughout the resort at different times of day. The daily schedule lists the times and locations and whether they are interactive.
- The Junkanoo parade at Marina Village on Fridays and Saturdays at 9:30. Loud music as Carnival-like dancers move through the crowds dressed in gorgeous costumes and headdresses similar to those worn during the Junkanoo, or Bahamian New Year festival
- Activities on the pool deck. Shuffleboard tournaments, bingo, hair braiding, temporary tattoos – just check the daily schedule for where and when.
- The Library. Books, free internet access, and the daily puzzle. Answers are revealed at 4:30 .
- The Dig delights and enchants everyone. Check out these slideshow photos of The Dig . And the newest page, The Dig in HD video.
- Walk through the underwater viewing tunnels of one of the aquariums
- Free gaming lesson in The Casino
- An exhilarating ride on one of the numerous Water Slides
More about Atlantis:
Return from Atlantis in the Bahamas to Practical Paradise Island homepage
Atlantis - Shopping